MEMBERSHIP SIGN-UP INSTRUCTIONS
- Print out membership application form (click the button link below).
- Fill out the form as accurate and legible as possible.
- NOTE: SCGA is now requiring an email address to confirm your membership.
- If you don’t have an email: Yahoo & Google offer free email accounts.
- If you have had a pre-existing GHIN Handicap Index Number, please record it on the application.
- Attach check to the application form:
- Make checks payable to: MCMGC
- Mail to the Membership Chairperson (see info below).
- Membership applications may be submitted to any board member at our home or away tournaments.
- NOTE: DO NOT SUBMIT OR MAIL SCORE CARDS WITH THE APPLICATION!
- It is the applicants responsibility to notify the Membership Chairperson of your application submission (We have had a few cases of membership delays due to miscommunication).
MCMGC MEMBERSHIP TYPES:
- REGULAR MEMBERSHIP: $65
- SENIOR MEMBERSHIP (60+): $65
- ASSOCIATE – HANDICAP ONLY: $60
- JUNIORS (17 & Under): FREE
- LIFETIME: $36
- NOTE: OFFICERS SERVING 5 YEARS ON THE MCMGC BOARD ARE ELIGIBLE TO BECOME LIFETIME MEMBERS
APPLYING FOR MEMBERSHIP ONLINE (SCGA.org website)
Memberships can also be registered online through the SCGA website portal. Click the link above and select the type of membership and click “Join a club”. Search for Marshall Canyon and follow the steps.
NEW MEMBERS WITH EXISTING VALID GHIN INDEX NUMBER
New members with existing GHIN Index Number are eligible to participate in ALL Club tournaments as soon as the application is accepted. Member must have an existing, valid & up-to-date GHIN Index Number to begin Tournament Play with handicap.
NEW MEMBERS WITHOUT HANDICAP
Once the application has been processed the new member will receive a GHIN # & HANDICAP INDEX (via eMail) which can be accessed online at the SCGA website, or at any of the Golf Course’s Posting Terminals.
Save all your recent score cards and contact our Club’s HANDICAP CHAIRPERSON: Larry Kavanaugh at (909) 256-9855 for instructions on establishing your handicap index.
GENERAL CLUB INFORMATION
FULL MEMBERSHIP — REGULAR or SENIOR:
The Club holds Two Monthly Tournaments for all regular and senior active MCMGC Members: one HOME and one AWAY event. You may view the Men’s Club Newsletter on our website or check the Tournament Schedule for all upcoming tournaments. All the necessary information for Sign-Up as well as the prior month’s tournament results will be posted.
The board holds a Membership meeting on the Saturday Morning of each month’s Home Tournament at Marshall Canyon GC at 6:40 AM in the Snack Bar. all members are encouraged to participate and present any suggestions or concerns to the board for discussion at the meetings.
== Come and Join Us! ==
As a member of SCGA, you are eligible to participate in any of the SCGA sanctioned or Association tournaments.
SCGA web site is: www.SCGA.org
ASSOCIATE MEMBER – SCGA HANDICAP ONLY
SCGA Associate Members are eligible to participate in any of the SCGA sanctioned tournaments only.
FOR MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION OR QUESTIONS, CONTACT:
7384 Morning Hills Dr.
Eastvale, CA 92880