MEMBERSHIP SIGN-UP INSTRUCTIONS
1) PRINT OUT MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM
If you have or have had in the past a Handicap Index Number, please record it on the application.
2) ATTACH CHECK TO APPLICATION FORM–MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: MCMGC
MCMGC MEMBERSHIP TYPES:
- REGULAR MEMBERSHIP: $95
- SENIOR MEMBER (60+): $65
- ASSOCIATE – HANDICAP ONLY: $60
- JUNIORS (17 & Under): FREE
- LIFETIME: $36
- NOTE: OFFICERS SERVING 5 YEARS ON THE MCMGC BOARD ARE ELIGIBLE TO BECOME LIFETIME MEMBERS
3) MAIL TO: MEMBERSHIP CHAIRMAN: Harout Ayvazian, 735 Grand Ave, Glendora, CA, 91741 or submit it to any Board Member at the Monthly Club Meeting, held on the Saturday Morning of each month’s Home Tournament at Marshall Canyon GC at 6:40 AM in the Snack Bar. == Come and join us before the Tournament starts! ==
NOTE: DO NOT SUBMIT SCORE CARDS WITH THE APPLICATION!
NEW MEMBERS WITH EXISTING VALID GHIN INDEX NUMBER
New members with existing GHIN Index Number are eligible to participate in ALL Club tournaments as soon as the application is accepted. Member must have an existing, valid & up-to-date GHIN Index Number to begin Tournament Play with handicap.
NEW MEMBERS WITHOUT HANDICAP
At the time the application is processed the new member will receive a GHIN # & HANDICAP INDEX which can be accessed online at the SCGA website, or at any Golf Course’s Posting Terminal. Save all your recent score cards and contact our Club’s HANDICAP CHAIRMAN: Ryan Yount at (626) 246-8283 for instructions on establishing your handicap index.
GENERAL CLUB INFORMATION
FULL MEMBERSHIP — REGULAR or SENIOR:
The Club holds TWO Tournaments each month for MCMGC Members: one HOME & one AWAY Event. You will receive a monthly Men’s Club Newsletter, which will have all the necessary information for Sign-Ups as well as the prior month’s tournament results. You can also view Tournament Schedules, Sign-Up for any Monthly Tournament, and review previous Tournaments’ Results at The Club’s website.
The Club also holds a Membership meeting on the Saturday Morning of each month’s Home Tournament at Marshall Canyon GC at 6:40 AM in the Snack Bar.
== Come and Join Us! ==
As a member of SCGA you are eligible to participate in that Association’s tournaments.
SCGA web site is: www.SCGA.org
ASSOCIATE MEMBER – SCGA HANDICAP ONLY
Associate Members receive our Men’s Club Newsletter each month. You can receive an emailed update on the 1st & 15th of each month from the SCGA. Associate Members are also eligible to participate in SCGA tournaments.
FOR MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION or QUESTIONS
Harout Ayvazian, Membership Chairman
735 N. Grand Ave.
Glendora, CA 91741